Thursday, October 4, 2012

Meet our Guest Artist For October; Diane Bove

This month Gecko Galz is extreamly pleased to have as our guest artist an amazingly talented paper artist Diane Bove. Without further ado let her tell you a bit about herself!

ABOUT DIANE
I am excited to share my passion for paper
crafting with you. I think we all have so much
creativity built up and hiding in each of us, we
just don’t know how to access it. It’s intoxicating
to feel so proud of what you just made, and the
pleasure you get from giving it to someone is
amazing. I am an excellent organizer, I love to
help people through example and
encouragement, and I love to create beautiful
handmade cards. It is so empowering to take
paper, digital stamps, dies and embellishments
to create beautiful handmade cards. I have a
background in sales and marketing. I live in
Michigan with my wonderful husband and I have
two adult children, who inspire, encourage and
indulge me in everything I do. Along with card
making, I am passionate about cooking. I love to
experiment and make up new recipes, which my
family loves to taste test. I collect antique
cookbooks and I love to read through them to
see how women lived at that time in history. I
have participated in card clubs and card swaps.
You will find my blog at
1CardCreator.blogspot.com.


DIANE'S DESIGNS


Christmas Notebook
Diane used Gecko Galz Grandmas House papers and Vintage Christmas Digital Stamps.

Holiday Fun Card
Diane used Gecko Galz Winter Time & Old
Fashioned Christmas collage sheet, Gecko
Galz Grandmas House Papers and a
beautiful piece of red ribbon.

Under The Mistletoe
Diane used Gecko Galz A Rockwell
Christmas & Alter It collage set for the
images and the paper is from Gecko Galz
Grandmas House Paper set. And to finish
it she added a little poinsetta flower.

Christmas Take Two Card
Diane used Gecko Galz Christmas Chic
collage sheet and Grandmas House papers  
to create a chic classic Christmas card.

Holiday Packages Card
To create this winter wonderland card
Diane used Gecko Galz Christmas Chic
collage set and our Grandmas House
papers.

Let It Snow Card
For this stunning card Diane helps us step
back to the art deco days using Gecko Galz
Chic Christmas collage set, papers from
Grandmas house by Gecko Galz. Add in
some amazing trim and some little appoxy
ornaments.

You can check out more of her work on the Gecko Galz website at www.geckogalz.com
or follow all her paper crafting adventures on her blog site at

Happy Scrapping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment